Productivity Coaching Provides
"Better potential results for agents."
- Gary Keller
What You Receive In Coaching
Receive 2X the support with a Launch Coach & Productivity Coach to help you create your success.
Experience three Zoom Huddles Weekly allowing you to collaborate and learn from others.
Weekly 1-hour classes to help you launch your career with the skills and knowledge you need.
Weekly Group Coaching to expand your knowledge and skills and strategies to gain more business.
Get together with teammates weekly and hold each other to achieving your goals.
Individual Coaching Sessions
Receive individual coaching sessions as needed and weekly as you progress into capper coaching.
Leadership Strategy Sessions
The Coaching Staff meets weekly to evaluate your progress and find paths for you to succeed.
Agent Support Calls & Meetings
Coaches provide support to you with transactions 7 days a week through calls and meetings as needed.
Win With Buyers
This quarterly two-day course is taught to master the process of serving buyers at A+ levels.
Win With Sellers
This quarterly two-day course is taught to master the selling process and will help you win more listings.
A bi-monthly all-day training that focuses you on the essential steps to get into production fast.
Video Library Access
Gain access to hours of training videos covering all the core knowledge objectives you need to succeed.
Free access to the premier dialer to find seller leads. A $4,200 value provided to all coaching clients.
Coaching clients receive higher splits in the Real Impact Leads Program earning them more income.
Coaching leadership has their Associate Broker's license and can give you ongoing support on difficult issues.
MAPS Coached Coaches
Real Impact Coaches are committed to growth and have MAPS coaching to hone our skills so we can continue to bring you cutting-edge support.
Receive cutting-edge tracking and powerful insights into your performance to know exactly what you need to do to succeed.
We Cover The Basics
- Understanding Agency
- Exclusive Buyer-Broker Agreement
- Follow up w/ suggested courses/training
- Command Contact - Opportunities - Close
- Working with Buyers
- Working with Sellers
And So Much More...
- A Life by Design “Your Big Why”
- Mastering the Economic Model
- Mastering the Lead Generation Model
- Time blocking
- 36-Touch Smart Plans
- Real Estate Conversation Scripts
- Listing Mastery
- John Maxwell Leadership Material
"I started with KW in October 2020 and coaching gave me a feeling of "belonging" to a group of other new Realtor's, some who had started only months before me. The coaches were there every step of the way while I learned to navigate my first listing appointment and then understand contracts to close.
I left coaching for a brief time and joined a team. When I decided to leave the team, I asked Mark to be my coach again. What I found was there are many new resources that have been put in place to enhance the program which I believe if you follow you cannot help but be successful. I would highly recommend the coaching program to any new agent joining Keller Williams."
*All new agents at Keller Williams Emerald Coast will be on a 50/50 split through their first three transactions. Each agent can choose which path they will take for the launch of their career - 1) Productivity Coaching for 3 or 6 transactions, or 2) Mentoring for 3 transactions, or 3) joining a team. Because coaching fees are less, agents in coaching will have more of their split directed towards their market center cap, resulting in more of your split going towards your cap with the market center thus capping more quickly.
What is the cost of coaching?
Is coaching only for beginners?
Here are some of Mark's experiences from which he coaches:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration
- Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy
- Built a multi-site private practice that was a leader in the central Mississippi market for 20 years.
- Created a wellness business and franchised it into 7 states turning over 4,000 coach potatoes into marathoners (26.2 miles)
- Hosted a statewide radio show on health, wellness and personal growth
- Built a direct marketing team of over 1,000 consultants ranking in the top 40 of 40,000 consultants
- Became a licensed real estate agent and Realtor in 2015
- Became a Team Leader and CEO of KW Jackson, MS growing it to #1 in the market in two years
- Awarded Black Belt designation by KW Gulf States Region for #1 in Net growth of 32 KW market centers
- Earned Mississippi broker’s license in 2018
- Helped start expansion teams in MS, LA, and AL
- Was General Manager of KW offices in Monroe and Bossier City, LA
- Launched Real Impact Coaching at KW Emerald Coast in 2020
- Earned FL broker’s license in 2021
- Became a John Maxwell Leadership Certified Team Member - Coach, Trainer, and Mentor
- The 74 Agents in coaching at KWEC are outperforming in closed units the 300 agents at KW Austin SW - the market center that KWRI owns and operates.
Here are some of James' experiences from which he coaches
- Graduated Cum Laude from the University of Tennessee with a bachelor’s degree in Education
- 3 years of classroom teaching experience
- 4 years experience in real estate, capping agent with KW in all full years
- 2 years of experience teaching Ignite, KW’s flagship training program for agents
- 1 year experience as a Mentor for new agents
- 2 time member of the KWEC Agent Leadership Council
- 1 year of experience as Launch Coach at KWEC
- 2021 KWEC Cultural Icon Award recipient